Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nominated for The Liebster Blog Award! Again!

Wow, this is my second and third time to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! You can read my first nomination here. This time, I got nominated by Karina from Mom In The USA and by Tammy from Yours and Mine ARE Ours. Thank you so much ladies!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. So this is the “favorite blog award”. You need to start with 11 facts about you, answer the 11 questions asked of you by the blogger who gave you this award, nominate 11 bloggers (let them know you have nominated them), and then come up with 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominated.

Let's see how it goes this time...


Random 11 Facts

1) My Birthday is just a couple of days away! Yay!
2) I LOVE pizza! I can eat pizza every day and I won't get tired of it.
3) Most of the time I'm listening to music.
4) I'm obsessed with beads, any kind of beads! I love making bracelets :)
5) I'm addicted to TV series.
6) I live in Puerto Rico.
7) I'm on my last year as an undergraduate student.
8) I don't have a driver license yet :/
9) I love chocolate! (except dark chocolate)
10) My favorite color is green.
11) I've never dyed my hair.

Questions from Karina:

1) How did you come up with your blog design?
     My blog design is too simple... I would love a new one but I don't know anything about designs. Anyways, I wanted something simple and the flower background was the simpler thing I found.
2) What types of pets do you have/want?
     I have a dog named Toby.
3) Who was your favorite teacher?
     One of my high school teachers, Ms. Casiano. She was my math teacher.
4) What is your favorite quote?
     "You've gotta DANCE like there's nobody watching, LOVE like you'll never be hurt, SING like there's nobody listening, and LIVE like it's heaven on earth.” -William W. Purkey
5) Do you preferto shop in store or online?
     I would love to do everything online! But most of the time I go shopping in store.
6) What is your favorite family tradition?
     When we get together every holiday to share time with everyone.
7) If you could anywhere, where would you go?
     Europe!
8) What is your favorite comfort food?
     Well... I love pizza.
9) How would you fill your time if you didn't blog?
     Maybe I would just be making more beading and crafts :)
10) What is your favorite car (owned or would like to own)?
     I've never owned a car :( I don't even have a license yet, but I like Jeeps.
11) Where are you sitting as you write this?
     My bed. 

 Questions from Tammy:

1) When did you start blogging?
     I started on July, 2012.
2) What do you love most about blogging?
     Expressing my feelings just the way I am and meeting fellow bloggers.
3) Dogs or cats?
     Dogs.
4) Pepsi or coke?
     Coke.
5) What is the most beneficial thing you’ve learned about blogging from another blogger or blog?
     Oh my... what I haven't learned? I have learned about everything! But the best thing was when a blogger told me to be my self when I'm writing.
6) If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would do?
     Pay all my debts and my family's debts, and then I would be able to donate to a cancer charity.
7) What blog post, of yours, are you most proud of?
     That's a hard one... I think it would be this one Photo Tutorial: Double Bracelet
8) What blog post, of yours, are you least proud of?
     Haha I think that would be my first post.
9) Have you taken any workshops or attended any conferences that you feel have been particularly helpful with your blog?
     Yes! I attended Online BlogCon and I loved it! You attended as well, I'm I right? I learned so much and had the opportunity to get to know such an amazing group of bloggers.
10) If you had three wishes what would you wish?
     Right now, I just wish for health. There is someone I know who needs it at this moment.
11) What’s your favorite recipe?
     Homemade Butterfingers! or any cookie recipe.

As I mentioned, this is my second and third time to get nominated. I made this post to answer all the questions and I will just nominate 5 bloggers, sorry. The first time I got nominated it was very difficult to find 11 blogger with less than 200 followers and this time was not an exception.

My nominees:

Andee from Shabby Kitteh
Shannon from Imperfectly PERFECT
Ashley from A Fab Tail Blog
"Lucy" from Design Fluff
Teryn from Vintage Romance  

My questions for you:

1) How long have you been blogging?
2) How did you choose the name for your blog?
3) From where do you blog most of the time? Home?
4) What's your favorite dessert?
5) Juice or Soda?
6) Summer or Winter?
7) What's your favorite memory as a child?
8) Do you have any pets?
9) I love candy! Is there any candy you don't like?
10) What's your favorite movie?
11) Movies or TV series?

Go check out all my favorite (liebster) blogs! Congrats to all the nominees! Don't forget to save a Liebster Blog Award image for your blog. I hope you all enjoy answering those questions. Thanks again for nominating me Karina and Tammy!

8 comments:

  1. You need to share that Homemade butterfingers recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sure! here it is:
      http://www.daydreamkitchen.com/2012/09/homemade-butterfingers/

      Delete
  2. Hi Mariely,
    It's so good to get to know you. I love pizza too. Thank you for sharing and for stopping by to let me know. I look forward to having you back and being back here.

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your facts and answers to the questions. What a great sport you are to participate three times! : ) tammy - http://www.yoursandmineareours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me Tammy! It's been fun answering all of those 3 times :) If I get nominated again, I will send this link and the first one so they can get to know me a little bit.

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Love your blog now following you!

    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥