Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Change Starts With Me... Pay It Forward!


I've joined the 2013 Creative Pay It Forward!




The details: The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift- perhaps a book, a baked good, jewelry, music, something handmade- a surprise in the mail! There will likely be no warning, and it will happen when the mood strikes me.


The catch: Those five people must make the same offer on their blog.

I don't know who came with this awesome idea but, thank you so much! I think this is a really good activity that sends a meaningful message. I decided to make a new image just to add a little something at the end- the phrase "change starts with me". I truly believe the change starts with ourselves; we are all an example to everyone around us.

If you have been following this blog, you may have an idea of what you'll receive from me :) I'll be waiting for those comments ;)

8 comments:

  1. sounds interesting..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
    irfanbutt1985@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating! I will email you as soon as I see your Pay It Forward blog post :)

      Delete
  2. What an awesome way to pay it forward! I love the idea of sharing and giving, just for no reason at all!

    cupcakes@katypotaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating Katy! I just need your blog address :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun. I don't think I can participate though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natasha, why not? If you have any question you can email me :) All you need to do is a post like this one, offering a gift to 5 people and that's it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Mariely,
    I'm so glad you joined the challenge! I posted this too a few weeks ago, and right after the post, I found the original. You can check it out:
    http://2justbyou.blogspot.com/2013/01/paying-it-forward.html
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will take a look right know :) I was wondering where the idea came from!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥