Monday, February 4, 2013

Nice to Meet You {Blog Hop} #11

It's blog hop time again! Thank you so much to all of those who has linked up on Nice to Meet You. If you are interested on co-hosting, email us to sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com or brenna@lifeafterlaundry.com

Don't miss this chance of co-hosting a blog hop for FREE! Email us to schedule your turn.

Let's get started...

Do you want to find more blogs to read? Do you want to meet fellow bloggers? I do! That's why my friend Brenna and I created Nice to Meet You {Blog Hop}. Let's make some connections with people who likes blogging, just like us!

• Grab the Blog Hop button and add it to your blog.

• Follow the hosts and co-host via GFC, RSS Feed, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter OR Pinterest. Whichever works best for you ;)

Mariely @ Sensational Creations
Blog/ Bloglovin/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Instagram
Button
Brenna @ Life After Laundry
Blog/ RSS Feed/ Bloglovin/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest

And our amazing co-host for the week

Jenn @ PlushPinkAllure
Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Pinterest
• Link up your blog (home page).
• Be sure to visit other blogs, leave comments and/or follow. Remember: this Blog Hop is to get to know fellow bloggers. Play nice :)
• You can invite fellow bloggers to join the party!

**New followers: please leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can follow you back. Tell us from where you are following us (for example Bloglovin) so we can return the favor. Thanks!
 
"Bloggers are your community... not your competition!" -Jamielyn Nye
Link up your blog below!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I am a GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for joining us Alise! I followed both of your blogs :)

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog look mariely.
    be sure and come over to enter to win 12 months of advertising!
    I think you would love it, it's a really great giveaway.
    Kendra kay :)
    as always, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much Kendra!! I'm glad you liked it! I changed it a couple of days ago :) Thanks for the invite, I'm stopping by your blog right now ;)

      Delete
  3. Hello, and thanks for hosting. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope you have a great day!
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie! Thanks for linking up! I hope you have a nice day as well :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the hop! I've put your button on my pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up and for sharing it on Pinterest :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Mariely ! Thanks for hosting, Have a great day. Am following you via Blogvin also.

    My Blogvin : http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3800581

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wilson! I returned the follow on Bloglovin :) Have a nice day!

      Delete
  6. Love love love! Thanks for the link up!
    <3 Sam
    Www.loosingweightgaininglife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥