Monday, October 15, 2012

DIY: Logo Tags

I always wanted a tag for my creations, but I had no idea how to do it or where to go to get it done. Then, I came across OH SO Pretty the DIARIES and they had the tutorial I needed: Logo Tags! I got really excited and went shopping right away for the materials. I didn't found everything I had in mind, but instead I found amazing things to use! I will show you my tag, the materials and how I did it.

Here's my logo tag!

Materials: cardstock, heart hole punch, flower hole punch, sticker machine and a guillotine (paper cutter).
Photo tutorial:
Step 1: Print your info in one cardstock and your logo in another cardstock. Cut the edges using the guillotine and cut the logo using the flower hole punch.
Step 2: Take your logos and the edges of the cardstock and transform them into stickers. To learn more about how to make stickers, click here.
Step 3: Put the logo sticker and a little piece of an edge behind the cardstock with your info.
Step 4: Use the heart hole punch.
Step 5: Insert a thread on the heart hole.
Step 6: Your logo tag is ready to be attached!

What do you think? Do you like it? I think it's simple, cute, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥