Thursday, October 18, 2012

Online BlogCon 2012


 Have you ever wanted to go to a Blog Conference or a Blog Convention? I do. But the reality is, some of us can't afford the registration costs, plus the cost of travel, hotel and transportation... Well, guess what? Now there' an online blog conference which you can attend from the comfort of your home! Join Online BlogCon now! They are offering networking, prizes and amazing expert speakers; just for $15.00! All you need is your computer and access to the internet. Space is unlimited!! You have until tomorrow Friday, October 19th to register. The BlogCon 2012 will be from October 22 to October 24. Go to onlineblogcon.com for more info about this great event. And please, let me know if you are attending so we can get to know each other a little bit. Here's my Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.


I registered yesterday and I'm really excited about this! I'm so ready to learn more about blogging. This event is great to know fellow bloggers too! So be sure to use the hashtag #onlineblogcon on your Twitter during the BlogCon.

What are you waiting for? Go and register now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥