Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photo Tutorial: Create your own Sticker!

Create my own sticker? YES! I bought this little machine today and I'm really excited about it. I'm planning to create my own logo tags for my creations (bracelets, necklaces and earrings) so, today I went shopping for the materials I'm going to use. Suddenly, I found this! I bought it on Office Max but you can get it online on Xyron page.

Step 1: Get the Xyron's create-a-sticket little machine.
Step 2: Create any shape item.
Step 3: Insert the item.
Step 4: Pull and tear.
Step 5: Rub and peel.
Step 6: Your sticker is ready! Stick.

Xyron says this is perfect for small paper shapes, ribbon, fabric, metal, 3-dimensional items under 1/16" thick, vellum, diecut letters, borders and more! You can also use it for a magazine image you like or a picture. But, you'll need the bigger machine.

I would love to know about your experience making stickers. So share your experience or photos of your stickers here on the blog, on my Twitter, Facebook or send me an email. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥