Monday, October 8, 2012

Fellow Beaders, Crafters and Bloggers...

Hi there! I would like to meet fellow beaders, crafters and bloggers. I think this blog entry could help me, and other people, to interact and get to know each other. So please, leave a comment with a link to your blog (if you have one), your Twitter username, your Facebook page, Pinterest and/or any other page you want to share.
You can find me on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. You can also follow me by email here on my blog, or add my blog in your blogger.com home page. Here's my email so you can contact me if you have any question, suggestion or just want to say hi: sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com

What are you waiting for? Share your info below! Let's share some ideas and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Amaranta, beader from Italy. Mi new new blog is http://www.amarantabeads.blogspot.it/ and my Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/AmarantaBeads
    I hope you leave a comment in my blog. You have had a very good idea to share this. Good luck for us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥