Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey everyone! As you may know, October is designated as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You should visit your doctor regularly and also, you can do a breast self-exam. I know some of you already know that info but, it's just a reminder :) Go PINK!

So, I'm going to tell you what I'm about do. As you know, I love beading... I though of making something special for someone who has fought against breast cancer. I just wanted to create something that represents what she's been through this year. I made a set of bracelet & a pair of earrings as a symbol of her being an example to me and I'm pretty sure, to all the women that knows her. I'm about to go to see her; here is my gift for her...

What do you think of it? I really hope she likes it!
{This is also dedicated to all of those who are fighting hard with the cancer... and for those who have already left us ♥ love you Titi Blanca}

16 comments:

  1. Hello! I just followed you from the hop and would love if you followed me back :)

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyndsay! I was at your blog just a couple of minutes ago :) I think we followed each other almost at the same time lol. Looking forward to read your post! Take care.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bracelet and earring set! Following back from blog hop. Thanks for following my blog. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing my sister in law survive breast cancer I know there is a lot to be admired int hose who struggle with it daily. They determination to live and strength is what many should admire.
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-version-of-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true... they all are an inspiration! Thanks for stopping by. I will visit your blog right away :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there, I'm your new follower via GFC Hop. I would love to have you follow back at http://realitystrikesmommy.blogspot.de.

    Please leave a comment on my post once you've followed. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Thanks for coming by my blog and following!
    I have returned the favor!
    XOXO, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog and am your newest follower. I was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bracelet & a pair of earrings are wonderful especially the ribbon on the bracelet. I would like to thank you to bring awareness among women about breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! As you know, October is not the only Breast Cancer Awareness month; every month is :) We should always share that message.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥